Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Example of a Righteous Woman







The creation of a woman
was the crowning, and final,
and most glorified moment
of human creation.
-Jeffrey R. Holland

I read this on Facebook today and it really struck me as something everyone should know and every woman should feel. I am blessed to have a husband that has always treated me with kindness, respect and even awe. I have never felt the need for him to see me with awe but when I look  at the strong, kind, caring, beautiful, selfless and amazing women I am surrounded with in my own life I also feel awe. I have had wonderful role models in my life from the second  I was passed from heaven into my beautiful mother's arms. I only hope I can be as strong a role model to those around me as I have had in my life. God bless women and God blesses women.

No comments:

Post a Comment