Wednesday, May 8, 2013

His Girl

I remember the first time Chad called me his girl. It melted my heart. I've been his girl for 21 years of marriage now~we're celebrating our anniversary today.
I remember the first time I saw Chad. My car was broken down~AGAIN. When we were at the mechanic shop-Autohaus- I saw Chad in one of the bays. I told my mom I thought he was cute. She said, "Well you'd better get him to ask you out because you're going to marry him." And she was right! I wish it hadn't taken me 2 years beyond that day to get him to ask me out!!!

We got married in the Logan temple. It's where he proposed to me on bended knee. He set my world on fire!

I love Chad. I love being married. Although I think it's cute when people say they married their best friend (and yes, I consider Chad one of my best friends) I am happy to say I married my soul mate. My other half. My passion. The one who completes me. The one who made a promise with me that we'd find each other on earth and be together forever. My joy, my happiness, the one I want to escape with.......I could go on and get even mushier but I think you catch my drift. I love this man. I cannot believe how blessed I am that he loves me back!
One of our wedding songs

No comments:

Post a Comment