Monday, May 6, 2013

A Little Romance

Someone I love dearly is getting married soon. I  have marriage on the mind this week; alot because of her and the excitement I have for her, but also because on Wednesday it is my 21st wedding anniversary. Both things are very exciting to me.
Our Engagement Photo


I married Chad on May 8th 1992. We chose the 8th because our first kiss was on our 8th date.  That should have been my first clue that he was "the one"~waiting that long for a kiss was kind of a record for me ;)

I love being married. It is one of the smartest moves I ever made. I love the companionship and passion it brings. I love the things we get to do and dream together. I love having children because of my marriage. I love learning how to problem solve and work together. I love knowing we have the same goals.  I LOVE LAUGHING with Chad. It is one of the things we do the most in our house. I love having someone to be a nerd with;and we can get oh-so-nerdy at our house.  I love being in love. I love it that when Chad walks across a room I still get all tingly in the fact that he is mine.  I think marriage is a gift and I'm so grateful for that gift in my life.
Just look at us now!

 
In the final countdown  81-90
 
-If Bath and Body Works ran out of inventory they could probably call me for back-up.

-I'm very claustrophobic. I got stuck in Logan Cave one time and truly thought I was going to die in there because I was in such a tight space.

-The color blue calms me.

-So does being in Chad's arms.

-I believe in The Constitution.

-I believe in traditional marriage.

-I've had a scary brush with Ovarian Cancer and I received a miracle in the process.

-I absolutely love fairy tales, romances, and happy endings.

-I don't think one can ever take too many pictures. I'm always upset I didn't take more after any given event.

-I love to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment