Monday, May 27, 2013

And Speaking of Bravery....

Short and sweet, I'm so grateful to all the BRAVE, wonderful men and women who fight and have fought for my freedoms, of which I have many. I have numerous friends and family members who have served and put their lives out there to keep me safe. Thank you, I love you, I owe an enormous debt to you. In return for your sacrifice, I will be grateful every day for the freedoms I enjoy and pay it forward in kindness and good deeds.

To ALL those I have lost to death, I love and miss you. I'm grateful for the impact you've had on my life. I am blessed.

The USS Astoria-the ship my grandfather, Robert Harry Keil served on.
Some of the crew on the Astoria. This ship went down in the battle of Savo. My grandfather survived this atrocity, but many of his friends didn't. My grandfather has since passed on. I love you Gaga!

Remembering also

Chad's oldest brother, Blake   We miss you
Mark Kailing with his family

*Disclaimer* There are many people who have passed on who I love and miss.  I have not posted all of them, nor do I have pictures for many of them. They are no less missed because of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment