Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Living is Learning


I love reading blogs. I have a lot of people tell me that they just don't have time to read blogs. I didn't think I did either.

I have found that reading the thoughts and ideas and dreams of people around me has enriched my life more than I thought possible. I find my mind opening to possibilities and dreams I have never entertained before. I find myself agreeing with the deepest, most personal thoughts one can share. I gain deeper admiration for people I thought I knew. I have my testimony grow, I have my heart touched, I laugh, I cry, I have empathy.

I'm going for simplicity today. It's a busy day, but I'm grateful to be able to jot down some of the thoughts that continuously swirl around in this head of mine. It clears my thinking-at least for awhile.

31-40

-I love peach Fresca.


-Tacos are the perfect food.

-I believe I am a Guardian. Of children. Of their dreams. Of their innocence.

-I hate the phone.

-I love the internet.

-I've always wanted an Audi TT convertible.


-I love to write letters-especially ones that will help people see their worth.

-I believe Christmas should be lived all year long. Understand what I'm saying. Not celebrated. Not decorated for. But lived. Giving, loving, believing.
 
-I don't think you can progress very far without an open heart.

 
-Chocolate Ganache is my drug of choice.


Christmastime at Disneyland-Meghan had been crying about leaving the next day. This was our last Disneyland trip before Cassie graduated from high school and we were all emotional about things changing in our family.



2 comments: