Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Feed Your Inner Nerd

I have another hobby that I do not have time for. While searching for items for Young Womens I kept seeing things linked to Pinterest that I did not have access to.....until I joined Pinterest. Yes I joined the site that turns spare time into a vacuum! I am enjoying my activity and seeing everyone else's also. I am doing well limiting my time on it but it has already taught me a lot about myself and the things that seem to attract my attention.

One of the good things I'm finding is that I love to be joyful. I love to be around joyful people, see joyful things, and read sayings that reflect joy. I am just eating it right up and there is an endless supply of material on Pinterest that can feed my joyful streak for more hours than there are in a day.  Many positive, happy, cute, inspiring things fill this world. I want to explore all of them-if not in person then at least online!
 

I am also finding my inner nerd - and feeding it! The things that make me laugh.....make me laugh! Dogs, Muppets, Thor Memes-I'm also finding I have a super nerd interest in weather phenomenon. Whoda thunk it? In all this I rather like feeding the nerdiness in my personality and am quite fond of it actually. The best part is that every person harbors a nerd in some part of their psyche. To let it shine and show a little bit of vulnerability is quite liberating. More fun, more personality, more joy. I highly recommend letting yours out once in awhile. It may delight you!
Statler and Waldorf at their finest.
 

Awesome weather in Australia
 
Cute pugs doing head tilts
Boxer reaction to lime

                                 Link to my Pinterest
 


No comments:

Post a Comment