Thursday, June 6, 2013

Divine Positioning

Have you ever thought about your circumstances in life~and why you're in the specific ones you are? I know I'm blessed for sure. I feel I have so much~more than I need and so much of what I want. I truly realize how much I have been given! I feel I have also been blessed with contentment. I rarely feel the need to have more. I am quite satisfied with what I have-especially with physical blessings and needs. But I feel my blessings go far beyond what I have in the material sense.

I'm always amazed at the people who surround me at specific times in my life. I always have the right people at the right time to help me, inspire me, influence me, befriend me, encourage me, and even warn me in whatever I am dealing with at the time. I've had instances where just one thing was said in my presence that changed everything for me~about the way I was thinking about or looking at something~and then my whole perspective turned direction. I'm amazed at my blessings.

A dear friend brought to light the idea of divine positioning~being placed in the best circumstances possible to make it safely back to God. A-HA MOMENT!!! That idea aligns the stars for me! I've always known in my heart that I'm placed where I am, with MY circumstances, with the people that surround me, for a reason. It makes me feel so humble to think that it's because God wants me back with Him in his presence. It makes me so grateful someone loves me that much. And it makes me even more grateful for all that I have-especially the PEOPLE who are helping me get there.
 

Some of the people who help me get back home:

This man, my wonderful husband, Chad,  gives me perspective like no other. He helps me see what is right, what is real, and helps me be who I want to be. He sees light in me-especially during those times when I don't feel I have any to let shine.


My sweet daughter, Meghan knows what is right. She knows what kindness does for others and she stands up for what she believes in. No one sways her once she knows something. She is strong and kind.
 

My sweet daughter, Cassie has eternal perspective like no one I've ever known. She gets eternal families and the concept of being with them forever. I'm grateful for her views and knowledge.
 

 
President Thomas S. Monson, who leads my church today. He gives counsel that I know is for me and the time I live in. He, along with my wonderful church leaders and ward family surround me with the things I need to stay true to myself and the things I know are right.


No comments:

Post a Comment