Friday, October 4, 2013

Cloaking Devices

I am amazed at God's cleverness. I shouldn't be. He is, after all, God. But the amount of organization is takes for Him to put just one life together~with all of the right people and places and events and circumstances~at the right times; well it leaves me downright mystified.

There have been times when I have asked myself~as well as others in my life~how being God can be the rewarding, fulfilling, happy job that it is portrayed to be. I mean, when I look at all the tragedy and sadness in the world, I sometimes wonder how He can stand watching His children suffer. How can He stand watching His children hurt each other? The answer is quite simple, and one that my husband so kindly counsels me with: God sees EVERYTHING. The good with the bad, the happy with the sad, the kindness with the mean~and most importantly, He knows the outcome.







This was one of those days that taught me there is opposition in all things, and out of hopeless situations, light can always emerge. I think one of the things we have to learn in life is to LET that light shine through the darkness. I was blessed to see light today, even though there were some situations that made my heart heavy. I was able to see heroes at work, and it gave me hope. It made me grateful that God has seen fit to send angels down here with the cloaking device called "human".


 

No comments:

Post a Comment