Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Just Breathe

I'm learning the value of just breathing. Not just taking breath into my lungs to keep me physically alive, but taking the breath of life into my heart to keep me calm and realizing how precious life is.  Breathing life in, breathing stress and emotional exhaustion out.

I'm finding that if I inhale deeply and just notice all things right in the world, my breath comes much easier to me.

Just a few things I've "breathed" in today:

The air is cooler. It gives me hope. I'm feeling better about every situation in life largely because of the fact that I'm not melting as quickly anymore.

We've had some rain! I love rainy days. Especially when it has been so hot for so long.

People heal. Because of other people.

The sunsets at this time of year are phenomenal.
 
 
 
 
 

I've been married for 21 1/2 years and Chad still loves me!

My girls have made a name for themselves by being kind. As a mother, I can imagine no higher compliment.

There is still so much good left in the world. I love the days when I don't have to look very hard to find it.

Things get better. They always change. It very well could be worse. I'm happy my life is mine.

Life is good. People around me work every day at  making it good. I'm blessed that it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment