Friday, October 10, 2014

To the Masses

This one goes out to....well....everyone. This entry is dedicated to all the people who have touched my life. I'm grateful for each and every single one of you.

I've had a week where I have repeatedly doubted myself. I have felt intimidated and ignored and unimportant. I realize this is something I do way too often, and I'm hoping by the time I have "grown up" I will have grown out of this a little bit.  When I get feeling this way, sooner or later I realize it is time to put things back into perspective and re-set my thinking. I like to be happy! One thing  that helps me with this process is to concentrate on the people in my life, and what I have gained from them. The messages they have given me and the lessons I have learned from them. And how I feel because of them.

First and foremost, I feel loved. Because I truly am surrounded by amazing people in every aspect of my life, the truth of the matter is that I shouldn't doubt...but I am human after all and this will happen from time to time. Nevertheless, I am grateful to be reminded of who I am blessed to have near me.

So thank you to each of you. Thanks for letting me be someone that you know. Thanks for your friendship, your acceptance, and encouragement. Thanks for loving me, teaching me, and associating with me. Thanks for caring, thanks for checking, thanks for setting me straight when I don't get things right. Thanks for thinking of me, for acknowledging my existence, and validating my presence. Thanks for teaching me who I need to be, and who I don't want to be. Thanks for helping me learn lessons, even if they were hard and I had to come to the point where I knew I had to move on. Thanks for helping me to realize I am far from perfect, but that I want to get closer to perfect than I am. Thanks for helping me be happy with what I have and realizing what I do have. Thanks for criticizing me so I can make improvements and for thanking me when I do things right. Thank you for shaping me into me. I can't do it without you. I depend on you, and I'm grateful.

Thanks to the man who loves me through it all!

4 comments:

  1. Hello sweet VERY IMPORTANT AND SIGNIFICANT HEATHER. I love you so much. This world is so much better because you are in it. Am reading a book I feel impressed to share with you, BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND by Joyce Meyer. It is helping me so much. I got my copy on EBAY. Hope you will look into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. I always love reading the books you recommend. They always make me feel good-just like you. I love you too!

      Delete
  2. Right back at cha!!! I do love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, you know you are always important to me!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete